donuts

donuts

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Give Thanks


Today is the day we give thanks for a year of good fortune & good health. We get so wrapped up in our daily routine and when you add holiday errands into the mix... the holiday season is over before you know it. Let us all take the time to relax and reflect on how blessed we are. We have a tendency to day dream & busy ourselves with the hopes of bigger paychecks, more time, a healthier lifestyle, etc. Whatever your personal situation may be, we are blessed. Today, let us give thanks for the amazing people and the amazing life we have.

   I am thankful for:      

My husband & my son
My parents & everything they do for us 
My new family, the Stewarts & their amazing love.  
My friends, even though we don't see each other very often, I appreciate the little time we do 
Our good health
My Arbonne Biz
Our New Zealand & Australia trip in December
Our beautiful home (still a work in progress) but I love every minute of it
This new blogging adventure

I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving. And don't forget to say your prayers before dinner & let the big guy upstairs know what you are thankful for. 

Love, 
A    

No comments:

Post a Comment