donuts

donuts

Monday, December 1, 2014

Anastasia Tamanna Review



   ANASTASIA Tamanna Palette  

On Black Friday, I decided to visit my girlfriend at Nordstrom & of course I couldn't leave without some goodies. I love my Lavish Palette by Anastasia, so I thought I would give the Tamanna palette a go. AND... So far I love it. I don't think the eyeshadows are as pigmented as they could be. Overall, for 10 shadows and only $29, I would consider this a steal. I am in love with sangria, Bengal, blush, china rose & gilded. So, pretty much I love them all. Obviously you can tell from the swatches, the color "fresh" is the color of my skin. Which is actually pretty awesome, because sometimes I skip my eye primer and just use my foundation AND "fresh" would be the perfect setting powder so my lids don't get creasy.  No one likes creasy lids, yuck. 

These colors will look good on anyone and compliment any eye color. Bengal is the perfect transition color for your crease. And all the other colors wear beautifully. The staying power is outstanding, I got about 10 hours of solid "wear-ablilty" before it started to wear off. 

Obviously I am pro Anastasia Tamanna Palette... it is inexpensive, 10 gorgeous shades, and good pigmentation. Go swoop one up ASAP, because it won't be long until the Queen of brows pops out another palette.

      




No comments:

Post a Comment