donuts

donuts

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Post card #1


  3 COUNTRIES.. 24 HOURS  (PART 1)

We are finally home from an amazing vacation. We have been on 6 planes, traveled to 4 countries, and been to so many tourist locations, I have officially lost count.

Our adventure started on December 12th. With lots of prayers sent our way, we had a very successful 10 1/2 hour flight to Fiji. Then we had 15 hours to kill before the next leg of our trip. So hard to do in Fiji right? (Insert major sarcasm and a big smile) What else would you do in Fiji BUT visit the beach!?!? Bula! Bula! Bula! That is the 1st thing you hear when you step foot onto these amazing beaches. Fiji is home to the sweetest people. The hospitality is so warm and inviting, much like their beaches. The water felt like a warm bath, the sounds of coconuts plunking on the soft sand from above and the gentle warm breeze made me feel like my life was a movie. I expected an upbeat song to start playing when I ran into the ocean for the 1st time. Levi was sound asleep on the sand under a coconut palm while Tony and I were play in the sea. I gave Tony a big hug and a kiss, because I knew from that very moment that this was going to be a trip of a life time.    

No comments:

Post a Comment